Casey:
- Ipod/MP3 player
- DS Game "Legendary Starfy" (It is pronounced starfee in case you were thinking of making the embarrassing mistake of pronouncing it "star-fie" like I did.)
- Big lego sets
- Tech Decks (little mini skateboards)
- Pokemón cards (yes they are back together again this year)
- Free ticket to Legoland (I don't know what he meant by this, I can only assume he didn't want someone to give him the ticket and ask him to pay for it)
- Ipod
- Clothes (T-shirts, skirts, pants)
- Shoes (I think she meant like tennis shoes or flip-flops)
- Water color paper
- Chalk pastels
- Gel pens
- Stuffed animals
- Webkinz dog (no specifics)
- Tech-deck
- Beading kit
- Littlest Pet Shop (no specified types, just "big kit")
- Barbie clothes
- Gillian clothes (skirts and dress shoes)
- Baby doll (yes, another one)
- Necklace kit
- Anything that any other five year old girl might want with kits, art, doll stuff, dress-up, etc.
- Socks and/or shoes
- Dresses with long sleeves
- Long-sleeved onesies
- Winter knit hat
- Stroller (any kind of umbrella stroller, our very awesome maclaren stroller was stolen and now we have no way to pack it up and go. Very tragic.) Here is a sample of what it looked like but she would be happy with a used one or less expensive one like this. She is not picky.
- Stacking toys--she loves to put things in their place, like shape sorters, etc. We have a few floating around but she might like one little wee thing here or there.
- Books (he has a wish list on Amazon.com and it is super boring--click here for details)
- Non-white button-up dress shirt.
- Tie
- Santoku knife
- Vans (any color size 9 ladies)
- Roxy Ts size large (any color but black or navy)
- Button-up dress shirts (any color)
- Book Catching Up Leading the Way
- Book Secret of Total Student Load
- Book Why Don't Students Like School
- Book The Global Achievement Gap
- Book Change by Design
- New headset for phone
- Mini Pastel Silicups
- Itunes anything
Lee,
ReplyDeleteI am a TOTAL believer in Christmas lists. What a favor. I ask Darin what he wants and he tells me, "I've given you ideas throughout the year." UGH.
I do have to complain, however, that your book list is about as "boring" as Steve's list. Where's the fun fiction stuff?
Sra Flems,
ReplyDeleteOver thanksgiving my cousin, who is your age and has a 3 year old son, introduced me to "Lego reviews" on Youtube. They usually feature Blair Witch Project-esque cinematography by kids reviewing, well, Legos! Maybe this can help Casey in his quest for Legos.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm8mAqEgtHE
Good call hyperlinking these for clarification. Because when you tell people you want "Silicups," they might otherwise get the wrong idea.
ReplyDeleteI checked out the "boring" book list. Are those in order of most desired?
ReplyDeleteOkay so I think that my books are WAY exciting--Secrete of Total Student Load? Who wouldn't want that?
ReplyDeleteAnd Jespy, they are just in random order, like pretty much everything else we do.
I love this post. Love it. In fact, I'm going to copy this as a "tell all" of my family. It is very informative.
ReplyDeleteI'll see what I can do, but we're kinda stretched thin this year.
ReplyDeleteAt first glance I thought those silicups were...lingerie? But I clicketied and now I want them too.
ReplyDelete