1. Dessert Contest update
I need to take better pictures of the food before people eat and I will do that next time for sure. We are down to final four:
Katie
Jeannie
Bridget
Me
So for the next round, Katie and Jeannie will duke it out in what will undoubtedly be the dessert match-up of all match-ups. I will face my 8 year-old daughter. I don't know if she has been winning on merit or youth but obviously it could be a humiliating loss for me.
2. Grandma Jo and her sister's birthday. A local campground featured an almost all-ladies cast of fun family activities. Happy to see step-mom looking so good these days. We miss Hippie Artist but he would have wanted her to be happy and she was smiling. Good to see.
3. Any given Sunday in downtown Indy. The Colts were playing the Pats, big game I guess. Here is some of the evidence from my downtown stroll when I was on the road last week:
4. Any given Sunday in SB--Meg and Katie as twinners:

The Sunday toddlin' crew:
5. Casey making Ebelskivers
6. High School Rally in Southern Illinois:
Theme for the game? Meat house:
7. Chillin with my eldest child on Wednesday, finally some reprieve after all this school fighting biz:







Too fun Meg! Thank goodness Gymboree sells size 30T.
ReplyDelete^^haha!
ReplyDeleteThis dessert comp is so intense, I love it.