You are a natural in front of the camera. So smooth. So slick. You should be a politician. I SAW BRIDGET!!!!!Congrats on "staying the execution." I knew you could do it.
Very well spoken. You were made for TV. The camera loves you, baby, and your daughter too.Thanks for the update, keep us posted regularly.
I'd like to think my email to the board had something to do with this - he he. I know you've put in a ga-jillion hours to make this happen. Way to go. I'd love a little post on the specifics, like why a new principal?
you're a natural- and was that Bridget again deep in thought?? All your hard work is paying off!
Comentarios
You are a natural in front of the camera. So smooth. So slick. You should be a politician.
ReplyDeleteI SAW BRIDGET!!!!!
Congrats on "staying the execution." I knew you could do it.
Very well spoken. You were made for TV. The camera loves you, baby, and your daughter too.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the update, keep us posted regularly.
I'd like to think my email to the board had something to do with this - he he. I know you've put in a ga-jillion hours to make this happen. Way to go.
ReplyDeleteI'd love a little post on the specifics, like why a new principal?
you're a natural- and was that Bridget again deep in thought??
ReplyDeleteAll your hard work is paying off!