She was deep in thought, contemplating the effects of the school closure. Was that her?Super made it sound like school will be closed by the end of the year no matter what. Is that what is going to happen?
I spotted her. I could tell she was thinking in Spanish. 2 points on a scale of 1,000 isn't much. Couldn't the principle have broken into the system and bumped up the kids' scores a few points? Hindsight is 20/20, I guess.
I had no idea they were thinking of closing it so soon! Yikers. You are doing great work, Lee. Keep it up.And I spotted her more than once btw. Maybe even 3 times, no?
This entire situation enrages me because those with power don't see or don't care about the bigger picture. If only more people understood how to ANALYZE data in CONTEXT! Their inability to analyze data in context will create a future generation of people who can't analyze a chart! I am so angry for you.
Is it almost Christmas? Are you coming to visit us soon?
www.chavezcheetahs.com
Comentarios
She was deep in thought, contemplating the effects of the school closure. Was that her?
ReplyDeleteSuper made it sound like school will be closed by the end of the year no matter what. Is that what is going to happen?
I spotted her. I could tell she was thinking in Spanish.
ReplyDelete2 points on a scale of 1,000 isn't much. Couldn't the principle have broken into the system and bumped up the kids' scores a few points? Hindsight is 20/20, I guess.
I had no idea they were thinking of closing it so soon! Yikers. You are doing great work, Lee. Keep it up.
ReplyDeleteAnd I spotted her more than once btw. Maybe even 3 times, no?
This entire situation enrages me because those with power don't see or don't care about the bigger picture.
ReplyDeleteIf only more people understood how to ANALYZE data in CONTEXT!
Their inability to analyze data in context will create a future generation of people who can't analyze a chart!
I am so angry for you.
Is it almost Christmas? Are you coming to visit us soon?
ReplyDeletewww.chavezcheetahs.com
ReplyDelete