Friday, February 12, 2010

Christmas Card Review

15 comments:

  1. I want to win next year.

    I cannot explain how powerful this desire is within me.

    Theme
    Parent
    Bricks
    Personalized Shirts.


    It's on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the whole reason I do Christmas cards. To get up on that board.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW.........

    artsy......

    Yes we are..

    what a great video

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I have to wear a ref's shirt to win then count me out. I don't do costumes or any "themes" for that matter. I'll take my consolation prize of being on the board tho.

    PS. Plzthanks tell me what you tell your kids about Dope & fam.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I guess you HATED ours since we didn't even make the bulletin board! And, I might add, my children are way cuter than most of the ones up there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. JoEllen we of course loved yours, there were several up there on the right-hand side that from where I was standing with the cam I didn't show.

    Your children ARE beautiful AND you have the "walking in the park together theme" which was an excellent contender.

    Others who were up there and who did not get screen time, catch you next year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are never going to win. That's okay, I don't feel Christmas card competitive.

    Lee, thanks for googling my dilem. And what's with Anonymous? You know you can change your settings to refuse anonymous comments, n'est-ce pas?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I embrace anon. See the comment this time was nice, what if I turned that setting off?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just confirmed anonymous is my husband.

    He is not the ANONYMOUS of the School Policy post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. New toy!

    More video blogging, please.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank You. I just had a really good laugh. I've never thought of having a Christmas Card Critique. Points well taken, but it will be awhile before you get these parents in a christmas photo. Notice on mine I couldn't even get all my kids in one picture.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think it's time to expand my Christmas card list again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I did not realize what the stakes were. Now we're going to have to send out a Christmas card. Since you get so many good ones (and from the comments it seems that even the good ones may not all make the review), we'll just have to go with sending you the worst holiday card ever. I'm thinking something like a close-up of just my kid's face, hopefully one you haven't met, that is too small to really see. Maybe in a collage of other kids unrelated to us that you also haven't met.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Christmas cards are already too hard of a project for me to handle, and now you just raised the bar. ::sigh::

    Looking forward to seeing your apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am so honored you liked our card. You realize we will never be able to do anything creative like it again. Good thing we won your first annual award without knowing of the competition. Now we won't have to feel the pressure of winning in the future.

    We got the jerseys for a ward Halloween party but they didn't arrive in time. I thought, no big deal, we will wear them the following year. Unfortunately they had a hoe down instead this year. I didn't want to waste the jerseys so I made the boys wear them for the Christmas picture. That's the story. By the way I have a picture wall too and your picture is on it.

    ReplyDelete

Comentarios