Here is my big birthday post.
I am 35 now.
I have great kids, a happy marriage, a great career, I own property, and I am president of something.
I drive a minivan that I still can't park, live in a two bedroom and apartment, and can't keep house.
I would like the second half of the equation to one day read:
I drive a cadillac that runs like butter, I live in a house with a guest bedroom and I have a maid.
Happy birthday to me.
I hope your day was wonderful, LeeAnn. You do have much success. Here's to much future success including that maid.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! Sounds like you've already accomplished a lifetime's worth and you are ready to retire. Not bad for 35.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, friend. Your life is good and full.
ReplyDeleteJust give it another 35 years.
ReplyDeleteOh, and happy birthday!
A maid. Yes. I like it.
ReplyDeleteLook at my blog!!
ReplyDeleteA Cadillac? That seems random. I take you for more of a Volvo kind of girl. Practical. Not about the glitz. More about the power.
ReplyDeleteHappy Bday To my BFF. You had me at "You gize can keep my fridge in your room if you want."
Happy Birthday! When I'm 35 I hope we live in the same town.
ReplyDeleteWhen I'm 35, I'll probably be living in outter space, due to the Intergalactic Relocation Program, or IRP. Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
ReplyDelete*gives you birthday spankins*
Ehm happy bday, I am sure you had a great day:) As for the list - minivans by far outcool Cadilacs!, and maids - I was always under the impression that only childless people had maids, so I am not sure what you're on about! ;)
ReplyDeleteI wrote "had" maids, but I meant "needed" maids. When I was little my friends, well just one really, would come to my house for cleaning lessons, bc she never 'got to' do any at home, whereas my sisters and I were made to do all the cleaning at ours. It actually made cleaning seem like a cool skill - one which I was able to teach to others:)
ReplyDelete