Wow. so stealth.
He did such a good job. I remember when he was just a boogie woogie bugle boy...
Is that Steve? Cant tell
You rock! I don't need to tell you how jealous I am. But I will anyway - I'm so jealous! Oh, and proud.
Hello new Kodak video cam! There is no excuse for her to have to settle for a meager iphone still shot.
The best part of this pic for Krissie is I noticed the backs of Mary's and Joyce's heads=)
I hope you don't get excommunicated for that.
I don't get this. I was hoping for some big b-day post. Oh well.
Oh you and Katie with your Sacrament Meeting snapshots. Such rebels you are! Love it and loved Matt's talk.Wish you were there, Krissie!
Comentarios
Wow. so stealth.
ReplyDeleteHe did such a good job. I remember when he was just a boogie woogie bugle boy...
ReplyDeleteIs that Steve? Cant tell
ReplyDeleteYou rock! I don't need to tell you how jealous I am. But I will anyway - I'm so jealous! Oh, and proud.
ReplyDeleteHello new Kodak video cam! There is no excuse for her to have to settle for a meager iphone still shot.
ReplyDeleteThe best part of this pic for Krissie is I noticed the backs of Mary's and Joyce's heads=)
ReplyDeleteI hope you don't get excommunicated for that.
ReplyDeleteI don't get this. I was hoping for some big b-day post. Oh well.
ReplyDeleteOh you and Katie with your Sacrament Meeting snapshots. Such rebels you are! Love it and loved Matt's talk.
ReplyDeleteWish you were there, Krissie!