a) I thought we were special 24 Hour Fitness BFFs.
b) No. My gym hates me. Cuz I now pay $30/yr. That works out to ::using iPhone calculator:: $2.50 per month. That wouldn't even cover the stamps involved there.
My gym hates me too, but Gold's Gym hates everybody. There is NO customer service involved. I've been thinking about taking pictures of the lovely signs posted that make gym goers feel appreciated like, "STOP Thief, I am watching you!" posted in the lockers rooms. I could go on and on.
My gym sent me a Welcome To The Gym - you are part of the family now!! card 5 weeks after my membership expired.
In it they stated their gratitude for my choosing them above others, and their knowledge that my health / fitness will improve under their watchful eyes.
Onto the card someone had taped their contact info, which had obviously been (scissor-)cut off some white thin paper.
Their lack of organisation, ie welcoming me back after my membership runs out, and re-using of paper to add important info to a poorly edited welcome card lead me to conclude that they are in trouble, money-wise, and need me there.
Is this a postcard or email? My optometrist sends me birthday cards, though not personalized.
ReplyDeletea) I thought we were special 24 Hour Fitness BFFs.
ReplyDeleteb) No. My gym hates me. Cuz I now pay $30/yr. That works out to ::using iPhone calculator:: $2.50 per month. That wouldn't even cover the stamps involved there.
My jazzersize VHS doesn't even care about my birthday!
ReplyDeleteMy gym hates me too, but Gold's Gym hates everybody. There is NO customer service involved. I've been thinking about taking pictures of the lovely signs posted that make gym goers feel appreciated like, "STOP Thief, I am watching you!" posted in the lockers rooms. I could go on and on.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad your gym loves you though.
My gym sent me a Welcome To The Gym - you are part of the family now!! card 5 weeks after my membership expired.
ReplyDeleteIn it they stated their gratitude for my choosing them above others, and their knowledge that my health / fitness will improve under their watchful eyes.
Onto the card someone had taped their contact info, which had obviously been (scissor-)cut off some white thin paper.
Their lack of organisation, ie welcoming me back after my membership runs out, and re-using of paper to add important info to a poorly edited welcome card lead me to conclude that they are in trouble, money-wise, and need me there.
I feel for them. I'm going back.