Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Blah blah blah

Some people say this is a phrase I use a lot. This is the appropriate way to use it:

I am at the end of a long tale and blah blah blah. Kind of like the Seinfeld yaddas. I use them when I feel like people are just bored of the story.

So Bridget is learning to use it the wrong way hence the following conversation:

Me: Hey lady, I don't really like to hear you refer to kids your age as a "baby" because it sounds like teasing. I think that you need to think about the things you say and how they effect people, because really, you are so cool that I bet it makes people feel bad about themselves.

Bridget: But he WAS acting like a baby.

Me: You know, sometimes I think that when you hang out with older kids, like your cousin, you start to act this way and it really-

Bridget: Blah....blah....blah

3 comments:

  1. Hilarious. Your kids are so smart and lucky to have two amazingly intelligent parents to teach them all those higher level critical thinking skills. So fun to see you guys and rock out with you for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch... that's hilarious though! I can totally see Bridget saying that. Sometimes the things we say bites us back in the butt!

    ReplyDelete

Comentarios