Thursday, July 17, 2008

Travel

I am currently in Denver in my dream life. My bff from my BYU days, Tiffany Anderson, has the coolest set up. The kitchen has everything necessary (including multiple varieties of whisks and at least six cookie sheets) and it is such a relaxing environment. There are no expectations which is good for me at this stage in my pregnancy.

I might add that I am extremely impressed with Tiff who pretends like she does nothing but is actually a totally productive, efficient, and talented individual. More later with pics...

As for my next steps, I am leaving on Monday to head to New Mexico where I will see Amanda Allen and Family! I am also going to get a quick check-up since I will be 34 weeks along and haven't had an appointment since mid-June. Oh! Also I got an email today from my mission president and I am going to see his family as well as one of my favorite former comps who I haven't seen since the year we got home! I am starting to feel old because I have been home for over ten years plus they eliminated my mission entirely. It is now part of the Málaga Mission. So obviously the fruit of my labors was not very... fruitful. But I did get, as Tiff's husband says, a cheap language immersion program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comentarios