Monday, July 7, 2008

Favorites online

Someone said I should post all my favorite links online periodically.

Current faves:
The Repressed Pastry Chef
A random find with some awesome pics and even more amazing recipes. Try the Chocolate Mint Cupcakes which are TDF.

The House that Jack Built
A funny chica that lives in my apt complex and goes to church with us. She is mighty hilarious.

The New Commission on the Skills of the American Workforce
Think America's schools are doing fine? Think again. This report echoes (mostly) what it is that I do for a living and justifies my indignation over the public school system. I hope that by the time my kids are in secondary school we won't even be asking ourselves why we are stuck in the 20th century in public education.

Baby Name Voyager

A fun way to look at names. If you are in the market for a name you can see its popularity in history. If you are not in the market you can just look up your own name and make fun of yourself.

More reviews later

2 comments:

  1. I think I'll be up ALL NIGHT perusing the Repressed Pastry Chef. I don't know whether to thank you, or not.

    And...Who IS this chica in your apartment complex? She is AMAZING!!! She would be so fun to take a Photoshop class with. Oh, and her children are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Lee, I'm curious about your Photoshop class. Was it CS3? What made you decide to take a Photoshop class?

    ReplyDelete

Comentarios