Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Inducement

I am scheduled at 8 am to be induced. He is going to break my water and hope that gets it going.

I have a meeting on Monday though so tonight would be slightly more convenient.

7 comments:

  1. Wow, I'll be thinking lots of good thoughts for you tomorrow. I was induced with Stellan and he was born eventually, so I'm pretty sure the same thing will happen for you. Yeah for not being pregnant anymore!
    But seriously, good luck and push hard!
    Looking forward to another blog announcement soon,
    Krissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you ask your doctor if you could be induced earlier? I think it is pretty cruel to make you go over your due date especially when it's your fourth edition. My doctor was kind and induced me two weeks early with Holden. Good luck and may baby #4 be more cooperative post pardum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear if you go to that meeting you are in sooooo much trouble!! I don't even leave my house for at least a month after squeezing out a baby.

    Srsly, do it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I toadally agree with Landee but for diff reasons. I need to leave the house as soon as possible after having a kid to make me feel "normal" again. But you shouldn't go to that meeting onnacuzza it will prolly be lamerz.

    Call me when the kid gets squozen out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditto what Em and Tiffers said. Both reasons are good ones for not going out. If you go out too soon people think you're ready to get back in to life full swing, which in reality YOU WILL NOT BE READY. It's number 4 kiddo--number 4. That's more than one, two or three and when you're over 30 for #4--it makes a difference. (Experience speaking). Good luck and take the drugs when offered.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be thinking of you all day tomorrow. Call me as soon as you can!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thinking of you RIGHT NOW in fact.

    ::waiting by the phone::

    ReplyDelete

Comentarios