The due date is excruciating because you have to sit around and wait with nothing else to do while disappointing people.
The day after? Awesome! Because you can do whatever the heck you want and no one cares. My agenda today:
- Watch episodes 1-8 of season one, Prison Break (my favorite show and it would be yours too if you ever saw Wentworth Miller)- all the violence of 24 without the neo-cons around
- Put all my work emails into a folder so when I am out all the email in my inbox will be manageable when I come back
- Watch the Ballad of Sarah Palin
- Reread most of Breaking Dawn (yes I had already read Twilight- Eclipse in the last week)
- Read Midnight Sun (is it just me or is that her best one yet aside from a need for some editing?)
- Take a shower
-Go to open house and give an impromptu schpiel for the parents in English and 'spañol.
-Eat cheesecake
-Eat ginger lemon cookies from Costco
-Put together the new Pack N Play to motivate said child to be born already
So yeah, awesome day and I expect tomorrow to be equally mindless. If only I had episodes 9-12 from netflix already...
I did not enjoy Breaking Dawn so I feel defective.
ReplyDeleteI do enjoy Wentworth Miller. Immensely. Therefore, I am not defective.
You were more productive today than I have been in about 7 years. I will be praying that your baby decides to be borned in the next 24 hours. I'm selfless like that.
ReplyDelete-Enjoy the privilege of chatting with my neighbor, who is amazing.
ReplyDeleteWhatever
Tara I didn't actually finish Breaking Dawn because once she is vamped out I don't like the story nearly as much-- does that make me defective?
ReplyDeleteI think the only thing I'd do is sit on the couch, eat, and watch tv. So, you are way ahead of the game sister. Now, I will pray for you to have the baby. So get ready. ::wink::
ReplyDeletea suggestion for your viewing queue: every episode of Arrested Development. you can thank me later. :)
ReplyDelete^^ I second that emotion.
ReplyDeleteArrested Development is a MUST! Oh my goodness. Cue "The Final Countdown."
ReplyDeleteI forced myself to finish Breaking Dawn and then wondered why I bothered. So many things WRONG with it from a storytelling standpoint. JK Rowling wrapped up a series much better.
So update plzthanks on the preggers sitcheeation.
ReplyDeleteUpdate: There is no update.
ReplyDelete::frowny face:: You're not disappointing me though... I just feel sad for you. Boo!
ReplyDeleteHey, while you're just sittin' around not having babies, why don't you change it so I don't have to type in these weird letters every time I wanna comment you?
Done, and done. And yes it is a bit disappointing- my aunt said she would stay until the baby is born but I don't want to make her have to wait around forever, you know?
ReplyDeleteOther than that, fine. Also I have a meeting I want to attend on the 15th (kids' school) and the closer it gets to that time the less down time I have.
frowny face for you. in a big i-am-huge-and-uncomfortable-way.
ReplyDelete