Here is a pic out the back window:

So we are hanging out inside and the girls have taken to posing down in the empty shadowboxy looking sills inside. Anyone know what these little cubbies are called?

The two together:

The estimate to fix the car is about $1000 of which we pay half (our deductible). I just have to make a little drawing representing the accident so I can decide if I think I should pursue the fault thingy.
I call those cubbies. We have a few, but they aren't fancy like that one. We have this one that's really high and we can't reach it to put anything on it, and it just collects dust. Every once and a while I take a broom to it. Like if company's coming.
ReplyDeleteQueso, They're called "niches" pronounced "neeshes". I watch HGTV. I know these things. Decorative suggestions: paint the inside a slightly different color, add an uplight, a piece of art of sculpture and there you have it.
ReplyDeleteI think NEESH is the fancy way to say it.. I say NITCH. But I'm way rednecky.
ReplyDeleteI saw some report on the news that auto body shops are getting hit hard with the sluggish economy cuz people are just keeping the insurance money and not getting their cars fixed. The economy, you gize.
Nitch. Neesh. I say Nish. I also say Chotchkies, which I don't like.
ReplyDeleteGet the car fixed and maybe that will help our economy.
I'm envious of your winter wonderland.
ReplyDeleteI thought it looked like those little shrine things they have in Canarias. Put a virgin in it and glass on the front, unless of course you're going with the sculpture and the uplight.
ReplyDelete