Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The New Digs

















This is a shot of the in laws new place--note the super snow storm this morning. It has a really nice feel to it--you can see that they spent a lot of time (11 months or so) designing it and the result is this cool rounded archy-ness all over. Hard to capture on film, but here is the hallway upstairs:

























Here is the eastern side of the "great room" which is a combo of a couple of dining rooms, a living room space, and the kitchen.

























Here is the west side (holla!) of the room

















So yeah I am not so good at capturing these things-- I should get a pic of the downstairs tree since it is so gorgeous. The best part of the house is how pleased my in-laws are about hosting us and how they keep asking "are you comfortable down here?" because they know how awesome it is for us and it makes them happy.

Here is the dutiful son snowblowing (sadly he did not discover the blower until he had been shoveling for about 45 minutes and then walked in the garage to see the shiny red machine...


















Bonus shot: underage slave labor

4 comments:

  1. The home is niiiice. Who needs a nice hotel?
    I just read your last several posts and it makes me miss you... esp the Bust a Move story... haha! I wish I were there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one can bust a move like Queso.

    That house is SAWEET!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A snow blower... THAT'S what I want for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A snow blower, too? That place is the lap of luxury! You'd be crazy to leave.

    ReplyDelete

Comentarios