Yesterday I took all four kiddos to church by myself since Steve was sick and it was surprisingly pleasant. The kids didn't fight, we only had one exit from the first meeting to get a drink of water (out of 1 hour 15 that is pretty good, yo). We were on time! It was marvelous and I was happy that I could finally do one itsy bitsy thing to return all that he has done for me lately.
I did have one moment with my four year-old daughter, however, who with tears coming down her face cried out:
"How could you mama?"
She took the keys to unlock the car door only to find it was already unlocked.
How could I indeed.
My sarcastic response would be:
ReplyDelete"I'm so sorry honey, When we get home you can open the front door, make lunch, do the dishes, and take out the trash - all by yourself"
Mean mommy!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat gives you the right? ::said like Michael to Toby in his exit interview::
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you apologized profusely & swore it would never happen again.
I actually think it's easier to be on time to church without the spousal unit.
ReplyDelete^^I agree.
ReplyDeleteAnd I hope you relocked the doors and let her do it. Sheesh. You have some nerve.
Hey, when you're on a mission it's a real bummer to find out it's already done.
ReplyDelete