Last time I post on race, sheesh. Anon.
So on to bigger and better issues: Food.
What are the most important tools in your kitchen? I cannot live without:
--Whisk
--Immersion Blender
--Offset Serrated or some other AWESOME one-stop shop knife NO multiple knives.
--Small cutting board (so I don't have to clean off my counter)
--Double Boiler
--Peeler
I am sure there are other things I use regularly but these are the items that I just can't live without.
I don't think I could live without my kitchen shears. I use them for everything! I cut up a roast for stew beef, I cut chicken breasts in half, I cut up a steak for fajitas, I cut pizza into pieces for the little ones, I cut green onions, I cut my kids hair...
ReplyDeleteKidding...I don't do the last thing listed but my 3 y/o would cut his own hair if he ever got a hold of my beloved shears!
-Microwave
ReplyDelete-Blender (Stellan begs for "oovies" daily, that's smoothies to the lay person)
-Lysol wipes
-steamer
-George Foreman and his magical grill
-my amazing hubby
plain unrefined flour
ReplyDeleteNothing fancy here. Lots of microwave, and spatula. How did I miss this controversial race post...checking it out right now!
ReplyDeletegarlic press and lemon zester
ReplyDeleteWhat's an immersion blender? I don't even have a double boiler. I just stick a glass bowl on top of a pot. I can't live without...
ReplyDeletemicrowave- melting butter, steaming veggies, boiling water, thousand uses!
whisk
Good knives- I need multiple b/c I'm always getting them dirty
colander
apple corer/slicer
And yeah I've gotta add those kitchen shears. You can cut the fat off meat and slice open a bag of cheese, cut out the elastic from the girls' hair...
SlimFast
ReplyDelete