What was cute about this is that it was totally not staged. The kids were lined up and we had no idea why.
Then they all dropped to the ground:
Makes WAY more sense now.
So if you have a gopher, think twice about getting rid of it. It was at least 15 minutes for these kids. Maybe 20.
I know! When I pulled up and saw them like that I thought for sure you guys had organized some games or something fancy. Too cute!
ReplyDeleteBetween pic 1 and pic 2, Jesusita broke out. They were trying to avoid smoke inhalation.
ReplyDeleteThis is what I love about living in Idaho. We have a family of quail that live in one of our trees, and every night and every morning, they parade around the yard hunting for droppings. I call my kids to watch and they watch the whole thing every time. It is about 30 minutes a day, but they can't seem to look away.
ReplyDeleteWe had a gopher experience like that once. Kept the kids occupied for hours. And me too. Fascinating.
ReplyDelete