Monday, August 3, 2009

Road Trip

After a long couple of road trips we are finally on the final stretch
home. We had some interesting conversations with the kids and I was
reminded of how much I love hanging out with them.

One snippet

Gillian:
"Mom when you die at the big party I am going to talk about all the
things you did when you were alive."

Bridget:
"That would be rude if someone started singing hallelujah because you
were dead."

Casey:
"Then why would that person even be there?"

Sent from mi teléfono i.

4 comments:

  1. Best way to go out at the "big party." I hope I am partying with you when I go out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's something I don't trust about a person who says they are particularly enjoying their kids at the tail end of a 12-hour road trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true ^^. She's a freak of nature. Glad you are finally finishing up your summer travels. Somehow I like it better knowing you are in SB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Strangely, our kids started discussing our death on the drive today too, only the conversation focused on our life insurance policies.

    How was your Jack in the box? Good, good.

    ReplyDelete

Comentarios