- She has a Master's degree in French and when she speaks the language it sounds like butter but smoother.
- She also speaks Spanish fluently but she is so modest she might not even mention it. We met from living in the foreign language housing at BYU.
- She has run several marathons including the New York Marathon (she used to belong to the NY Road Runners) and she is soon headed to Australia to participate in some major marathon there.
- She also has an incredible eye for art and her home is decorated so tastefully, originally, artistically.
- I don't know how to quantify this particular talent: her children are endlessly entertaining. The sound bites they produce are really and truly incredible. Not surprisingly, a recent post on her blog pointed to a favorite ice cream flavor of her children; daquirui.
Her photography blog (CBCG) contains some amazing pics so you can get a sense of her style and quality.
In my basket of friends, she is one my shiniest eggs. Thanks Chellese! I love you so much.
All this to say that she took some pictures of my children that I absolutely adore. I cannot put them all here due to time and space but I can show you a quick sampling. My biggest challenge to date is determining how to best display these around the house.
Ideas?
#1

#2

I am thinking of starting a series on my wall called "The Dancing Fam"...
#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8

#9

#10

#11

#12

I am considering this as my new profile pic:
Ah, you are too too kind. Thanks for calling me one of your "shiniest eggs." I know the plentitude of beautiful, talented, fun, funny friends you have so I am doubly honored. Love you!
ReplyDeleteOh. My. GORGE!!!! Did you do these while away on your travels? I had a friend put most of the pics in a framed collage with lots of openings. Then picked an 8x10 of each kid to frame seperate. It looked fab. Good luck picking!
ReplyDeleteThe pics are soooo beautiful! i love them all! It was so good to see you. Short but sweet!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!! You are all exceptionally good-looking, and she captured you beautifully. (It took Casey 3 months to find a shirt withouth prints, but it was totally worth it.) My fav is #9.
ReplyDeleteIs Steve in the outtake pile?
Ohhh.... they are all so beautiful, it hurts my heart. :) Miss you.
ReplyDeleteThey have classic beauty, those kids of yours. That one of you and your iPhone is adorable too. I love to see pictures of happy couples like that. Only thing missing is your husband in the background, looking jealous.
ReplyDeleteHoly crap those are awesome! I love Bridget's "I've got a secret" look in all of them. That MUST be your new profile pic.
ReplyDeleteSuper super super cute!
Great photos!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how grown up they all look--especially Casey!
Beautiful pics of the family Lee!
ReplyDeleteThese are so beautiful! Captured your family perfectly. I would just make one monstrous collage to cover my wall with those!!
ReplyDelete