Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Last Night

Wow.  The show of community was incredible.  Check out this site and click on the video to see it live.

Does it seem like the 60s?  My mom would be proud.

Incidentally, I didn't march, I just met people there since I was nervous about presenting.

6 comments:

  1. I turned on the tv at 11 to see if they had anything on the school and it was 1st up....bummed I didn't see you, however, your hours and hours of WORK showed and it sounds more optimistic than the last!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Your principle sounded more hopeful in that clip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a fantastic job articulating your case. The plea to consider how the school has grown since its founding was especially good.

    And boo the applause police - Some of the public comments were really very moving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just watched the video. An impressive show of support. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need to get Oprah involved. She lives, like, a block from there and you were chanting YES WE CAN! (well, Si se puede!) which is her favorite political slogan ever.

    Very impressive LeeDog. I feel unworthy to be your friend. You are changing the world. One bilingual elementary school at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. True dat LeeAnn. True. Dat. You should be proud.

    ReplyDelete

Comentarios