First, she was SO excited to go to her pre-kinder dr. appt. She had fun as they checked her vision and her hearing, height, weight, etc. Here is a pic of her getting her hearing checked:
The after pic:
She got four shots (I think I missed her 3 yo ones which makes me feel guilt of course) and she hasn't been the same since. Poor Gills! She has had a fever for the last three days and just lies around on the couch asking to watch the Pixar Shorts film we have from netflix. Over and over. And over. She finally dropped down to 100 and she was happier tonight. I hope in the morning she is fine.
Oh, nothing like sick kids. No fun. I hope she's better soon.
ReplyDeleteShe was killing me on Thursday when we pulled out our dress up box.
ReplyDeleteShe used her last ounce of strength to put on a purple fairy costume, and then collapsed on the couch - She had ALL the heart of a dancing fairy, but her body would just not cooperate.
Poor thing. I'm glad she's feeling better.
Come to think of it...I'm relieved to hear she was recovering from vaccines, and not sickened by the foul smell of gorgonzola in my apartment.
ReplyDeleteI feel pretty old just saying this, but I can't believe how big she is getting! Hope she feels better soon.
ReplyDeleteThat explains why she looked so lethargic today in Primary. She kept telling me she was cold and she looked a little pale. Poor girl! I hope she starts feeling better soon.
ReplyDeleteGillian is such a big girl now...aww! My heart just went out to her seeing the photo with the tears. Only you Lee, to take a before and after shot! Always camera ready...I need to be like you!
ReplyDelete