Two hours??? Whoa. I remember when we had to paid by the hour to use the internet. And flush public toilets by hand.
I was only behind in technology because I was waiting for it to be just as spiffy on the computer as it was in paper. And for it to be free.
so wierd. I remember the first commercial for ipod and thinking to myself "wow...how did they get that music onto that little thing?"
We've come a long way baby.
My compy is wetarded. I can't see it. I'll try back later.
That old dude they interviewed was ahead of his time!
Comentarios
Two hours??? Whoa. I remember when we had to paid by the hour to use the internet. And flush public toilets by hand.
ReplyDeleteI was only behind in technology because I was waiting for it to be just as spiffy on the computer as it was in paper. And for it to be free.
ReplyDeleteso wierd. I remember the first commercial for ipod and thinking to myself "wow...how did they get that music onto that little thing?"
ReplyDeleteWe've come a long way baby.
ReplyDeleteMy compy is wetarded. I can't see it. I'll try back later.
ReplyDeleteThat old dude they interviewed was ahead of his time!
ReplyDelete