Thank goodness for all our fun friends who participated in heat 2 of the Dessert Comp. I was feeling really deflated about all my recent travel (in case you lost track it has been every other week for the last 10 that I have been out of town.)
So we had some WOW desserts come for round two and Steve and I are working on the bracket. The male sports mind has proclaimed, however, that the wild cards must be ranked first so we are going to do one more round prior to setting it all up.
As a teaser, however, I am posting the top 5 dessert scores from both weeks (Katie E you were numero 8 but of course we are pulling you out)
The ones to beat (prior to WC ranking which might change of course):
1) Nicole P. for her Lemon Lime Lusciousness
2) Karen F. for her Hazelnut Chocolate Mousse Cake
3) Jeannie S. for her Tart
4) Cherry F. for her Crunchy Apple Pie
5) Vivian T. for her Life Fulfillment (in one bite)
Good work people! After the WC round I will post the bracket and overall results.
Sweet. < pun intended.
ReplyDeleteImma try to do this in my new ward I think. Who doesn't live to be a winner right?
What on earth is Life Fulfillment? I would be a horrible judge in a dessert contest because I am partial to all things chocolate.
ReplyDeleteYum.
ReplyDeleteCareful about using the phrase ‘WC round.’ People might think you’ve arranged for satellite voting at ‘West Campus.’ Which might make them think bylaw controversy. Which might get them all excited.