Here are some quick pics I took of the shower. I did not have my own shower in the morning and I didn't have time to decorate the cupcakes nor make the rolls but this is what we ended up with on a tight schedule. The frosted cupcakes are red velvet, very very yummilicious. The brown ones are from Freighbor who busted her hiney to get me what I needed in my dire circumstances. She panicked that I wouldn't like the cupcakes because the recipe called for a whole two ounces of red dye but they were perfect. She didn't even try one because she was worried there weren't enough. We had plenty and it was beautiful.

Outside in the lovely back yard:

More food shots:
Chicken salad, caprese stacks, and fruit salsa with cinnamon tortilla chips:


Me, unshowered, dirty smokey clothes from my trip, and baby Meg who I hadn't seen for a full week!

More salsa pics. Fruit with mint mmmm....

The caprese stacks: Fresh mozza, basil leaves, heirloom cherry tomatoes:

Prizes for games. Again, Freighbor Katie and her beautiful bow work...

The honoree--well the host of el bebé anyway. She seemed happy so I hope she enjoyed it!
Wait a second...is that Tawni? Or does she just look exactly like Tawni?
ReplyDeleteYou're giving me way too much credit.
ReplyDeleteNot that that's a bad thing.
Awesome looking shower. I have that same shirt you are wearing. And your same haircut. And a baby on my hip. We could be twins.
ReplyDeleteOnly you could pull off a baby shower complete with "caprese stacks" in 7 hours.
ReplyDeleteMy hat is off to you.
You are so amazing at putting together a great party with delicious food that is like an artwork. wow!! How are you? I miss you tons
ReplyDeleteMmmm, "caprese stacks".
ReplyDelete