Part A) Do I dare ask you to one day post your thoughts on home school?
Part B) I love the cake pictures from your other post. It looks like your kids could have birthday partied with mine this year. It was all about the Rock N' Roll for some reason. Cake Topper: Barbie playing a lip gloss guitar. Invite: Audio CD with party info written into the lyrics sung by my six-year-old. Cute stuff. Not 49 people though. You are brave. And definitely a brand of super mom!
In need some random Tuesday night dancing in my life.
ReplyDeleteWarning: Comment not related to post.
ReplyDeletePart A) Do I dare ask you to one day post your thoughts on home school?
Part B) I love the cake pictures from your other post. It looks like your kids could have birthday partied with mine this year. It was all about the Rock N' Roll for some reason. Cake Topper: Barbie playing a lip gloss guitar. Invite: Audio CD with party info written into the lyrics sung by my six-year-old. Cute stuff. Not 49 people though. You are brave. And definitely a brand of super mom!
Is this the group performance portion of the new module you've been working on?? If so, I hope you gave them the Mary Murphy scream.
ReplyDeleteAre you serious??? Is this Latin dancing btw? Wish they had that here!
ReplyDeleteThey do that in Chicago every summer, too. Love it.
ReplyDeleteRandom dance dancing is my favorite kind.
ReplyDelete