Friday, September 4, 2009

Maid Service!!

No, the title doesn't mean what I wish it meant.

But it is a NEW policy with the kids! Rather than yell "Bridget pick up your shoes" 80 times over, we simply stand over the item once and say "Maid Service, shoes on floor in front of couch." If no one responds, we pick it up, and voilá 10 centavos deducted from their pot of gold.

They can also claim maid service and the money deducted from the sibling's fund can go into their own account.

I LOVE it because I no longer have to say it more than once. So nice. I wonder how long it will last.

PS I also learned how to do THIS-->² on my computer. Fancy, eh?

5 comments:

  1. Wish my kids were at the "money matters" phase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are these real gold coins, we're talking? My kids made up their own game to make clean up more fun. I don't quite understand it, but there is a plastic gun the shoots Nerf balls involved. It works for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just noticed your new blog title (I know I'm really slow), I like it.

    ReplyDelete

Comentarios