Wednesday, September 2, 2009

You Win Some You Lose Some

So since the cake competition is over in fewer than three hours and I have no chance, I am moving on to the next contest.

Honestly I don't mind losing because I didn't deserve it. Also I am not super competitive.

The dessert competition is starting up again in time for the fall. We had to manipulate a bit to accommodate some move-outs, and people who stuck around.

So here is the schedule for the next several rounds. If you cannot make your round, let me know so we can reschedule you:

Round 1
Saturday September 19th, 8 pm
K. DiMartini. v. Steve
D. DiMartini v. C. Dorny
Jo v. Jacqui
A. Dorny v. D. Tuutau

Round 2
Saturday October 3rd, 8 pm
Katie E. v. John F.
Billy v. Bridget
Lee v. B. Tuutau
Cherry v. Chantel

Round 3 October 17th, 8 pm

Round 4 November 14th, 8 pm

Semi-finals and Finals held 2010







4 comments:

  1. Oh I miss those! Your house was so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lesson in how to correctly determine the winner of a cake decorating contest. You should have hosted that crazy thing.

    ReplyDelete

Comentarios