
Next, we had a fantastic evening with a co-worker of mine, Kevin, who is an incredible cook. Casey LOVED hanging out with his son Jacob and did I mention the food was incredible? Pizzas but he cooked them on the grill outside. Has anyone done that? He had a Thai pizza with Thai sauce, carrots, and chicken. Sounds bizarre, but way tasty. Also a BBQ sauce with carmelized onions, a bianca, and a cheese. Wow was it ever good. Here he is with his wife, Donny:

Gillian likes to make guest appearances in photos.
Here is the fun kid, Jacob:

Natural history museum
moments (hooray for reciprocal memberships!)Next up: mission moment! Here I am with one of my former comps, Tamara Peterson, and Presidente Payne with Hermana and Sarah Payne!

We had a great time at Tamara's parent's house south of here in a small town called Peralta, right on the Rio Grande. It was beautiful and it turns out that Bridget and Anya, Tamara's oldest daughter, have the same birthday! They were instant friends and had a great time all night:

Aren't her girls cute? I don't have one of the youngest but she is a doll too!
Lastly
Hot Air Balloons.
All the rage in NM:
What's with all the blond and blue eyed kids! ::snicker:: Such a traveler this summer you are! I would LONG for my own bed and house after a couple of weeks.
ReplyDeleteI'm trying to figure out what your screen name means: "quesetescapa"?
ReplyDeleteIt is from a line in a 90s Spanish political song but it is "que se te escapa" or "that he escapes you" (she in this case). Weird, I know, but I love the song and the message.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad memzy asked about your screen name. I'd love to hear the song. Love you.
ReplyDeletePlzthanks change your screen name. I find it offensive.
ReplyDeleteYou are now officially linked on my blogspot just so you know. Also, no sign of Stringy yet. Weird,huh? I'm sad you bought your new camera on your last day here. I'm going to try and do a nice post dedicated to you and your chillins here in the next little while.
Love you. Miss you. I'm jealous you're managing to still have fun without me.
At least SPELL it right, no? Toadally offensive Flem, like Landee said. ::wink::
ReplyDelete