Awesome. I'm sure this gives you complete peace as you leave town.
Hey, you asked for suggestions for the baby shower refreshments. I have a recipe for chocolate cupcakes with a ganache filling, also can be molten cakes if you nuke 'em for a few secs in the microwave. You use a cake mix and slightly modify it, the ganache is way easy to make, just choco chips & heavy cream. I cover them w/ choc frosting and whipping cream. I ran out of both so I used marshmallow fluff for 3 of them. By adding berries or sprinkles to all of them, it jazzed them up a lot. Fun and yummy, not too much work but a good presentation.
You know, I've always wondered...what would be so terrible about leaving a kid in a cage for an hour or so? They can't escape and they can't get hurt, right? And, big plus, they can still breathe, so... :0)
Oh. My. Gosh. That is so funny. My sister used to do a version of this when she was babysitting us. She would lock us all in a closet and sit on the couch and read a book.
Yay! Now you can go shopping by yourself. I hear cages are comfy.
ReplyDeletePerfecto!
ReplyDeleteWhat is that steel cage contraption and why is it in your home to begin with?
ReplyDeleteAlso, isn't Steveo on babysitting duty right now? uh-huh.
perfect--I don't know what steve's whining about. :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome. I'm sure this gives you complete peace as you leave town.
ReplyDeleteHey, you asked for suggestions for the baby shower refreshments. I have a recipe for chocolate cupcakes with a ganache filling, also can be molten cakes if you nuke 'em for a few secs in the microwave. You use a cake mix and slightly modify it, the ganache is way easy to make, just choco chips & heavy cream. I cover them w/ choc frosting and whipping cream. I ran out of both so I used marshmallow fluff for 3 of them. By adding berries or sprinkles to all of them, it jazzed them up a lot. Fun and yummy, not too much work but a good presentation.
Hilariously titled! Love this.
ReplyDeleteYou know, I've always wondered...what would be so terrible about leaving a kid in a cage for an hour or so? They can't escape and they can't get hurt, right? And, big plus, they can still breathe, so... :0)
ReplyDeleteOh. My. Gosh. That is so funny. My sister used to do a version of this when she was babysitting us. She would lock us all in a closet and sit on the couch and read a book.
ReplyDelete