I always wondered the specifics of your job. That's a really great approach to teaching. Growing up I remember just having to take notes, quizes then cram for the end of term exams. I didn't get much out of my schooling until I went to college and almost all of my classes were hands on. The one class I remember (and my all time favorite class)in high school was taught by a man that made us think for ourselves. We had a lot of field trips and hands on experiments and to this day I can still remember what he taught.
I think that's great that you're involved with whipping the school system into shape!
I always wondered the specifics of your job. That's a really great approach to teaching. Growing up I remember just having to take notes, quizes then cram for the end of term exams. I didn't get much out of my schooling until I went to college and almost all of my classes were hands on. The one class I remember (and my all time favorite class)in high school was taught by a man that made us think for ourselves. We had a lot of field trips and hands on experiments and to this day I can still remember what he taught.
ReplyDeleteI think that's great that you're involved with whipping the school system into shape!
Does that mean that we can expect more blogging after the conference? Because I need it. I am ashamed/proud to admit I am addicted.
ReplyDeleteI hope that students realize how great the new program is and use it too the fullest. Best of luck with the transition to everyone pushing for change!
ReplyDeleteI'm so gonna read that. But for now, I just wanted to say I love you!
ReplyDelete