One major unknown is what kind of state the house will be in upon arrival. Hopefully it isn't trashed up because we are having our kids sleep there. Yeah.
Anyway after we go to Sac we will drive straight to Utah (forgoing Vegas--sob--and going through N. Nevada ugh) and we will stay there for a coupla weeks if anyone wants to get together. I head to Denvah (me alone with the kids methinks if the hostess is okay with that) and then a few other places (Utah-Grand Rapids-Utah-Vegas) prior to returning home in early August.
This is all last minute of course. In the meantime I had a fun hangout day with everyone's favorite freighbor.
Some pics from the day:
How many of you have playgroup on a boat off the coast? Yeeahhh that's what I thought...

Kids got to play capitán...


I was thinking it was a real party boat until I saw this sign. It struck me as funny, I don't know why. It seems implied that one cannot break the law, but maybe on boats you have to be specific. Lil Toot does not tolerate Cartel clientele.

Two friends will be heartbroken when Katie & fam pack up. So will their daughters who love to play together:
Another group shot on the boat in case you missed it:
Action shot on the anchor outside the Maritime Museum (closed Wednesdays whoops):

The little guys:
Whole group. See if you can spot the one who refused to be in the pic:

PS My cake was Moses parting the red sea which apparently Katie interpreted as Obama since she is so sure he can make miracles happen.
A playdate on a boat? Sounds like a drowning waiting to happen so don't get so puffed up Miss Californication.
ReplyDeleteGood to see some pics of Katie 2.0! Cute kids, cute lady.
Yes, you alone with the kids will be fine... we'll just have to put Casey and JBird in charge while we sleep in everyday.
PS We're headed to UT on Tuesday for 2 weeks. Hollah!
Vegas in August is beautiful! You will just die! Nice and warm. A play date on a boat sounds fun, but for my play dates, I prefer to meet some place more urban, like the Las Vegas strip.
ReplyDeleteWas that so fun?? How we love you.
ReplyDeleteRelieved you didn’t include the part about trying to sneak into the museum. It was risky, but totally worth it for the rush. Since, you know, restrictive boat rules.
I'm feeling like Katie is one of a kindred spirit. Am I right? Hollah.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the house. And I'm totally unjealous that you'll be hanging with Landee sans Memz.
You have to stop by and see us in Spanish Fork. We have plenty of space for you all to stay for a few days if you'd like!
ReplyDeleteCall me: 801-616-7553.
Helen
Get together? Yes, please.
ReplyDelete