Monday, September 28, 2009

Watch Ur Back

Regarding THIS post on Catching Fire. Spoiler ALERT do NOT follow that link if you haven't read the book.

In other news, anyone going to be in Chicago April 10-12? I am presenting at a conference and will have lots of down time. Someone come out there and join me, you can stay in my hotel room and everything and I will pick you up at airport. This applies to the ladies only.

9 comments:

  1. As great as that book review was, it would have only been half as good without that title.

    And what's with the Ladies only policy? I thought liberals were all about non-discrimination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to imagine that world, somewhere in the future... where thoughtful neighbors can keep an eye on your child without getting arrested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When we depart Chicago can we head for Europe?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you posted the "banter" that goes on between you two. It's always been and always will be. The end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Landee was pretty fired up about that awesome review. She even broke the rules and left a "oh no you di'nt" comment.

    Best review ever, btw. Did we already mention that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thinking about planning a trip just so we could hang out. Flights to Chicago are probably cheaper than SB, and then I won't have to fight for time away from my family. (Don't you dare tell any of them I said that.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, you know what? No, no, I'm not even gonna dignify this with an response.

    Bottom line is I looked into horse heads and the shipping is a killah. Plus, you no scrolly down for everyone to see the rest of the convo. That is where I really got mean.

    ::printing off your review, putting it in a paper sack, pooing in said sack, lighting sack on fire and leaving it on your doorstep, ringing doorbell and running away::

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, you are tempting me with that Chicago get-a-way idea! How fun would that be to eat our way through town? I know some tasty places...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll come too! You two can take me on a tour of all the communities that Barack organized.

    ReplyDelete

Comentarios