1. Dessert contest

Amazing AND tasty stuff, right? I won't share my personal favorite until later since it would be unfair at this juncture. We have added the points but we are not publishing that info until we have the full results from this upcoming Sunday. So if you haven't participated so far, show up on Sunday with your dessert! Or if you already made a dessert, stop by and score.
2. The most relaxing place in the universe:
What you cannot see is the amazingly comfy bed, the slide, the lego room, the home theater, or the lake in the backyard. Also you cannot see the homemade rolls or the strawberry pie with locally grown berries.
So... I am in town until Wednesday am, another trip without Meg. Albany this time and I will be back Sat.
My to do list is lengthy so I doubt I will catch up on reading my blog list but you never know.
My husband finally took the plunge into blogging with his Mormon History peeps. If you like reading non-fiction/blogs that do not reference adolescent fiction you can see his first post here.
You had me at Lego room.
ReplyDeleteYay welcome back....sort of!
ReplyDeleteThose desserts look nummay. I think the "Better than Sex Cake" is incorrectly labeled tho.
ReplyDeleteThis post did it for me. You touched on all my favorites here, dessert, relaxation, and you being briefly back.
ReplyDeleteAre you sharing the winning recipe, or just letting us know which ones your favorite and leaving us to imagine it.
Yay for your dessert contest. I so need to have one of those. And, yay for Steve in his blogger debut.
ReplyDelete