Pikachu is the cutest.
Piplup or Chimchar. I'd so carry one of them around in a purse if I could.
Ones on sale or at the Goodwill for cheap.
If I HAD to chose, I would say Squirtle. Tho I think Dark Charizar is somewhat important, otherwise my kids wouldn't fight over him so much.
This comment has been removed by the author.
How can I possibly choose? They are all such little .....how you say......pocket monsters.
this is an easy one--bulbasaur has always been my personal favorite.
I knew Jenny would choose Squirtle. I'm going to have to go and look through our endless supply of Pokemon cards to TRY to pick my favorite(s).
Comentarios
Pikachu is the cutest.
ReplyDeletePiplup or Chimchar. I'd so carry one of them around in a purse if I could.
ReplyDeleteOnes on sale or at the Goodwill for cheap.
ReplyDeleteIf I HAD to chose, I would say Squirtle. Tho I think Dark Charizar is somewhat important, otherwise my kids wouldn't fight over him so much.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHow can I possibly choose? They are all such little .....how you say......pocket monsters.
ReplyDeletethis is an easy one--bulbasaur has always been my personal favorite.
ReplyDeleteI knew Jenny would choose Squirtle. I'm going to have to go and look through our endless supply of Pokemon cards to TRY to pick my favorite(s).
ReplyDelete