Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Help Wanted

My mommy left me this morning to go to Indianapolis and my dada is all
alone wif me and my bruver and sistaws. Please stop by my house and
give me some mommy love if you are in the fisinitty.

7 comments:

  1. I wished I lived in the fisinitty. She wouldn't even have to SEE her daddy if I were there.

    Good luck MeghiePie! I'll be praying for you (and SteveO).

    When does your mean mommy get back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you are abandoning her. I would never...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^^^ha!

    I knew my spelling thing was true. Try to relax if you can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh, I want to give her some mommie wuv!

    I thought that kids that young didn't remember stuff like that, but I left Atticus in the car once as a baby. (I know, I felt horrible) for about 30 minutes, and when i got back he wouldn't let me go, and hasn't let go since.

    Sorry, maybe I should have saved that story for another time. I did tell you to leave her after all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally irrestible. In fact, if she runs out of formula... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy Indianapolis sans kids if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  7. leann your kids are all so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Comentarios