Do you think we should see more people for shorter periods of time or fewer people for longer periods of time?
Don't worry about disagreeing with whichever option you think I am choosing because I will ignore you as I am ignoring my husband.
He reads this blog so my only hope is that if you are voting with him, that you will not say something so compelling in his favor that he makes me change my mind by saying "see, even _________ agrees with me."
If iknow you, you are wanting to see more people for shorter periods of time. I vote Flem!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm always afraid of overstaying the welcome... so more people, for a shorter period.
ReplyDeleteI guess the answer depends on whether I'm on the "few" list or the "many" list. I hear South Florida is really nice during the summer...
ReplyDeleteI vote to visit Chellese for longer. You can teach me how to make healthy foods, how to teach my kiddos, how to become more efficient, etc.
ReplyDeleteI agree and think you should do what you want to do. You are the most hard working, full time Mom I have ever met. You need a summer vacation in the worst way, even though we will miss you here in Santa Barbara! Sorry Steve!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm guessing that if you go with the longer visits/less people route, then Las Vegas will be nixed. So I say shorter visits, more people.
ReplyDeleteMore people, less time. I love seeing people, but hate the responsibility of entertaining. I can handle a few days, but a few weeks is too much stress and meal planning. You can't just throw a lasagna in the over if you have company...
ReplyDelete(I am hoping I am on your side. If not, that I change my mind to agree with you.)
Wait, I was gonna say less people, more time but maybe these other commentors know something I don't.
ReplyDeleteHow about ME longer and everyone else shorter?
I agree with Landee. Can we get on the 'longer visit' list?
ReplyDeletehee hee. I think I've overhead this "discussion" before!
ReplyDelete