Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The After?

I don't know why my "after" pictures look like "before" pics here but I think you can kind of see the difference.

Here are the befores again:























































Welcome to our new garden:








































And for Katie:

7 comments:

  1. The gnome is obiously my fave. Good work. So, next time you come visit me you can help me figure out MY garden right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not that I'm opposed to the gnome, but every time I walk past your place he is totally checking me out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA HA HA!! The gnome and Katie sitting in a tree.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww... that widdle garden wooks sooo cute now! Love the rearrangement of the stone thingys. Whose idea was that?

    The gnome is.... no surprise, really.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen such a transformation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. For me? That is what I thought, that other Katie. Just so you know, I find gnomes very attractive with their little arms and stuff, and would have really appreciated one being dedicated to me.

    ReplyDelete

Comentarios